Birmingham-based Life Coach and Bridal Coach.
Georgina Lucy Howard offers personalised coaching for men and women in their 20s and 30s, both in the UK and worldwide, helping them navigate their way through key decisions and take control of their lives.
Coaching sessions can be delivered in-person, over the phone or via Skype/FaceTime.
Georgina Lucy Life Coaching
Your 20s and 30s are defining years. Often big decisions are made, priorities change and you may find yourself striving to take more control of the path you’re taking in life.
Is this the career for me? Is this the person I want to spend my life with?
Will I ever find ‘the one’? How do I achieve a work/life balance?
When is the right time to start a family?
These decisions have the potential to shape your whole future, and tackling these kinds of questions alone can be overwhelming, not to mention confusing.
However, working with a life coach is your first positive step towards seizing control and building the foundations for living the best life possible.
As your Life Coach, Georgina will;
- • Actively listen to your current reality and where you want to be.
- • Help you to set manageable short-term and long-term targets.
- • Motivate and support you as you work towards your goals.
- • Provide positive focus and encouragement to look forwards, not backwards.
- • Ask powerful questions.
- • Believe in you and your ability to succeed.
- • Be genuinely excited about your progress and achievements.
Georgina Lucy Bridal Coaching
Planning a wedding can be such an exciting time. Your 20s and 30s are filled with momentous events and getting married is often one of them. As well as intense excitement, however, weddings can also bring a whole host of other feelings.
Managing these emotions and tackling the endless ‘wedmin’ can feel like a daunting task.
With the added pressures of people to please and budgets to (try) and stick to, the whole experience of planning your wedding can quickly become overwhelming.
And don’t forget the most important task of all – ensuring that, after the hours and hours of hard work in creating your perfect day, both of you actually enjoy it!
As your Bridal Coach, Georgina will;
- • Help tackle your to-do list, breaking down the huge task of planning a wedding into manageable goals.
- • Encourage Mindfulness, both in the lead up and on the day of your wedding and on the day itself.
- • Coach you through any niggles or issues which may arise during the planning process.
- • Inspire a calm, methodical, but fun, wedding planning process.
Enter your email address here for blog posts and news
Georgina’s line of questioning when I was facing a dilemma or challenge has stayed with me.
Age – 34
Her active listening skills are fabulous and she has a genuine care for her clients.
Age – 29
Over the course of the sessions my self-esteem has really improved.
Age – 25